Welcome to the Australian Technical College Western Australia!
We are delighted to help you achieve your future goals and be part of your career journey. ATCWA strives to provide quality vocational training that focuses on developing your skills to be job ready, and to advance your career in the Business and or in the Hospitality industry in Australia and all over the world. If you are an Australian permanent resident or a citizen, you may be eligible to study in any of the following courses that are currently on offer.
- BSB20120 – Certificate II in Workplace Skills: Click here for full course details
- BSB30120 Certificate III in Business: Click here for full course details
- SIT20316 Certificate II in Hospitality: Click here for full course details
- SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality: Click here for full course details
These courses are delivered through the following modes providing you with high flexibility to choose the way you wish to study either full time or part-time.
- On the job training**
- School-Based training**
- Face-to-face study in class
- Online study
** Under these categories, you may eligible for funded training under the State Government’s Jobs and Skills Initiative.
If you wish to develop your skills and or advance your career to the next level, please follow the following links to apply now and to find further information.
Funding options, eligibility & criteria: https://www.dtwd.wa.gov.au/apprenticeship-office
Further details on School Based Traineeship: https://www.jobsandskills.wa.gov.au/training/schools-and-school-students