elektrikçi şişli elektrikçi ataşehir elektrikçi üsküdar elektrikçi ümraniye deri mont

Subscribe to the college updates today.

We will send you regular college updates several times a week. Isn't that cool?


Actually we will not spam you and keep your personal data secure

Overseas Transfer Students

Transfer student requirements – Students transferring to Australian Technical College

Australian Technical College assesses the application of each overseas student transferring from another registered provider to Australian Technical College on a case-by-case basis.

Australian Technical College will not enrol an overseas student seeking to transfer from another registered provider’s course before completing six months of their principal course, except where any of the following apply:

  • the releasing registered provider, or the course in which the overseas student is enrolled, has ceased to be registered
  • the releasing registered provider has had a sanction imposed on its registration by the ESOS agency that prevents the overseas student from continuing his or her course at that registered provider
  • the releasing registered provider has agreed to the overseas student’s release and recorded the date of effect and reason for release in PRISMS
  • any government sponsor of the overseas student considers the change to be in the overseas student’s best interests and has provided written support for the change.

The student must provide the relevant documents as per Australian Technical College’S Transfer Students – Documents Checklist along with Application Form. They must also read and sign the Information Provided to Students Before Enrolment – Checklist.

If the transferring overseas student already has a student visa and want to change their main course of study to a lower Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) level course, they will need to apply for and be granted a new student visa.

Please refer to Department of Home Affairs web site regarding changing course:


Please refer to ESOS student fact sheet to know the responsibilities of an international student.


Transfer student requirements – Students transferring from Australian Technical College

An overseas student must complete six months of his or her principal course at Australian Technical College before transferring to another education provider. If they want to transfer before completing six months of principal course, they should lodge a written request and provide a valid enrolment offer from another registered provider. Australian Technical College will assess each transfer request on a case-by-case basis, giving due consideration to the overseas student’s best interests. The overseas student must obtain a release from Australian Technical College.

If a release is granted, it will be at no cost to the overseas student. Australian Technical College will advise the overseas student to contact Department of Home Affairs to seek advice on whether a new student visa is required.

If a release is refused, Australian Technical College will inform the overseas student in writing of:

  • the reasons for the refusal
  • the student’s right to access the complaints and appeals process within 20 working days

Australian Technical College will not finalise the student’s refusal status in PRISMS until the appeal finds in favour of Australian Technical College, or the overseas student has chosen not to access the complaints and appeals processes within the 20 working days period, or the overseas student withdraws from the process. Australian Technical College maintains records of all requests from overseas students for a release and the assessment of, and decision regarding, the request for two years after the overseas student ceases to be an accepted student.

Credit Transfer and Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)

Nationally Recognized Training qualifications and statements of attainment issued by other Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) are recognized at Australian Technical College. Student may apply for Credit Transfer or RPL before enrollment. To get credit, students must submit all documentary evidences along with their application.